OPEN CANCELLED - PLEASE CALL JANICE ON 0402 285 698 TO DISCUSS
Located in an exclusive tree lined cul-de-sac, amongst some of the most prestigious homes on the Mornington Peninsula, 27 Chetwyn Court will suit buyers that appreciate location, quality builds, and are willing to roll up their sleeves and bring the home back to its former glory. Built around 1997, this quality residence is full of character and charm featuring rich polished floorboards throughout, high ceilings with feature skirting boards and architraves, giving the home a nostalgic feel of yesteryear.
-Magic 2614 m2 piece of prime real estate with lush lawns, established gardens, asphalt driveway and it even has its own cubby house for the kids to play in
- Colonial style wraparound veranda, complemented with a spacious entertaining deck
- Step in to the welcoming entrance hall with leadlight feature windows, high ceilings and warm floor boards
- Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in-robe as well as a full ensuite including a full-sized bath and double vanities
- Formal lounge at the front of the home with French doors leading out to the covered verandah, feature brick fireplace separating the dining from the formal lounge room and built in display cabinet ideal for displaying books and those treasured chinaware
- Large family meals area also with French doors opening out to the decked area
- Massive open-plan kitchen with walk-in pantry
- The third lounge room is currently being used as a TV room and flows well to the family meals area
- Back bedroom has a window sea which lets in lots of natural light and has a lovely outlook over the rear yard
- Frankston High School Zone, easy walk to Derinya and Mount Eliza North Primary School, just around the corner from Overport Park and Tennis Centre and not a very hard walk to Humphries Road Shopping strip for great cakes and coffee
Half way down Chetwyn Court there is a walk way that leads you to Overport Park, a great place to play, relax, watch the local footy/cricket or play a game of tennis. If you’re looking for a quality home to make into your “forever” home then come and visit 27 Chetwyn Court Frankston South.