Occupying a spacious allotment of 655sqm, this home utilises its space perfectly. Presenting with excellent indoor spaces and two spacious outdoor entertaining areas, there's plenty of room for the entire family to grow, play and prosper!
Beyond the timeless facade and immaculate gardens, there are many features including:
• Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
• A generous sized master bedroom with its own air conditioning unit, ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Two separate living areas at opposite ends of the home
• Timber floorboards throughout and brand-new carpets in bedrooms
• Open plan timber kitchen, overlooking the meals and family rooms with gas appliances and dishwasher
• Ducted heating throughout, air conditioning in family and master bedroom providing comfort all year round
• Expansive outdoor area with pitched roof creates the perfect setting for entertianing friends and family
• Double lock up garage with drive through access to the second undercover pergola, as well as separate side access for boat, trailer or caravan parking
Research shows that similar properties are returning a rental income between $380-$400 per week.
Completing the picture is the fantastic location of this property! Situated walking distance to Casey Central Shopping Centre where you'll find a Coles, medical centre, bank and food outlets. Conveniently located walking distance to several schools including Narre Warren South P-12 College, Trinity Catholic Primary School, and Waverley Christian College, you can leave the car keys on the bench and enjoy the easy walk to 'school pickup'. Within a ten-minute drive from the property is Westfield Fountain Gate, Narre Warren train station, and access to the M1 freeway is quick and easy.
See our video for a closer look at this gorgeous home!
Similar properties in the area have been selling in only 7 days! Don't miss the first open for Inspection this weekend! See you there!