The Wow Factor!
*** HOME OPEN - Sunday 2:45 - 3:15pm ***
It’s truly rare to find a home as stunning as this! This stylish Madeley dwelling features expansive internal living space with a great functional floor plan and low maintenance gardens. Constructed in 2015 with a build area of 243m2 using quality finishes throughout, this home will truly excite you. Close to transport, local schools and parkland, this home will appeal to all ages who have great taste, and must be inspected to fully appreciate the lifestyle opportunity on offer here. Call Carole Saville on 041 041 9241 ASAP as this one will not last long!
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Family/Dining, Theatre Room, Alfresco area, double garage
- Why build when all the work has already been done for you? Built in 2015 with 4 years builders warranty remaining. Featuring quality finishes and quality appliances throughout why waste your time renting for 12 months and waiting to build?
- As you step through the porch entrance the stage is set for the quality feel which follows and the extra wide tiled entrance immediately puts a smile on your face.
- Decorated in neutral tones, this home is ready for you to simply move your furniture in.
- This floor plan is ideal for those looking for the all-important good sized bedrooms and separate living areas.
- Luxurious tiled floors in the living areas along with high ceilings throughout the entire home, creates a warm, spacious ambience.
- Good sized fourth bedroom situated near the entrance to the home could be perfect for a home office based business.
- The generous sized theatre room is wired with high speed data cabling and is just the place to enjoy your favourite movies and unwind peacefully at the end of the day.
- Beautiful, expansive open kitchen overlooks casual dining and family area. The home chef will be absolutely delighted with this one, featuring island bench, granite benchtops, dishwasher, enviable walk in pantry and oodles of cupboard space.
- Light and bright open family and casual dining areas are truly the heart of the home and overlook the inviting outdoor area.
- Large main bedroom to the rear of the home has a retreat feel with walk in robe and boasts a decadent adjoining ensuite with dual vanities, double shower and separate WC.
- The three minor bedrooms are all a great size and all fitted with built in mirrored robes.
- Beautifully appointed second bathroom adds to the feel of luxury and again has a separate WC so no morning queues.
- The inside flows gracefully with the outdoors leading to the undercover limestone alfresco and grassed area. This very private rear garden is ideal for entertaining and great for pets and children.
- Generously sized laundry with a walk-in linen.
- Yes this has the all-important excellent storage space!
- Low maintenance reticulated gardens allow for a lock and leave lifestyle.
- Double garage with extra high ceiling is ideal for trades’ vehicles and 4 wheel drives.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with 6 separate zones, gives all year climate control.
- 2 of the 4 bedrooms are wired with high speed data cable.
- Other features include: LED lighting inside and out, quality R4.0 ceiling insulation throughout, gas hot water storage system means this home achieves a great 6 star energy rating!
Built in 2015 this quality Blueprint home is situated on approx. 455m2.