This gorgeous entertainers home has been lovingly cared for by one family for over 35 years, with a recent roof renovation, interior repaint and new carpets, it's neat as a pin and ready to move in. Situated in a sought after location at the top of a small quiet court, making it ideal as a first home, downsizer or a savvy investment property.
- Entry ramp for wheelchair, pram or easy walking access
- Recently painted and new carpets throughout
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Spacious lounge with built in bar, ceiling fan and floorboards under carpet.
- Open plan kitchen meals area with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
- Central family bathroom, with bath/shower and heatlamp for comfort
- Large decked undercover pergola area for summer BBQ's
- Single lock up garage with, remote control door, and spacious workshop at rear with secure side access and plenty of carspace in the driveway.
- Rheem ducted heating system, ceiling fans, split system air con and ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Roof was painted and sealed 2 years ago
- Solar power assisted hot water service
- 8 Solar panels to help with energy bill reduction
Minutes from Peninsula Link and Frankston Freeway access. Close to schools, 3 golf clubs, park, bus route, McClelland Gallery, Peninsula Private Hospital, Village Cinemas and Karingal Shopping Centre.
Call Michelle today and make me yours!
For an instant copy of the section 32, please text the code 71877 to 0428031728