Situated in the bowl of a quiet court is this property best suited for a homeowner or investor with an eye for potential that wants to secure a good size home, on a generous 652 sqm block in a highly sought-after area of Endeavour Hills.
This property has plenty on offer including:
- Four bedrooms, three with BIRs
- Kitchen has been updated and is fitted with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Separate zones include the front living room, dining and adjacent to the kitchen is an additional meals/family area
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout the property
- An expansive outdoor area to entertain family and friends all year round
- Backyard offers space for children to play and pets to roam freely
- Double car garage with extra space for a work shop
- A garden shed for additional storage space
- Established fruit trees include highly prized Kaffir lime, lemon, orange and fig
- Ample space for great vegetable patches for the keen gardener
In its current condition, the estimated rental return is between $340-$350 per week.
They say that the secret to buying real estate is all about location. Walk to Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre in ten minutes and you’ll be captivated with the 80 retailers including three supermarkets, restaurants, Banks and a Post Office. Many schools are also nearby including St Paul Apostle Catholic, Mossgiel Park, and Gleneagles Secondary College, just to name a few. If you love to play golf, the Churchill Park Golf Club is only a five-minute drive from the property. Bus stops are in your street and access to the M1 freeway is quick and easy.