Yes, drop out of the rat race in your own sanctuary. Live a rural lifestyle in this exceptional country style property in the heart of Rosebud. Set on a rare half acre block offering multiple options for the astute buyer. With borders of established trimmed hedges adding to the seclusion. A relaxed country lifestyle awaits those seeking abundant land area still close to shops and schools with ample off street storage space for a boat, caravan and large machinery, a huge garage with workshop area and man cave. Hot house, cool room, chook pen and much more that only your full inspection will reveal. The home is 3 bedrooms with character and potential to be an exciting renovation project. Offering a spacious main/ living area with split system A/C and gas heater, an open plan kitchen with gas cooking, 3 bedroom, family bathroom and laundry. Host the largest of family gatherings with a choice of 3 substantial undercover alfresco zones, with generous areas of lawn for the kids or pets to enjoy and a delightful rose garden for the resident gardener to potter about.
Another option is the potential to subdivide this huge land parcel of 2090 M/2 approx. [stca].
A fantastic and very rare opportunity sure to pique the interest of developers or anyone considering land-banking for the future.
• Unique 3-bedroom mud-brick property on 2090m2 (approx.)
• Leafy Rosebud South location bordering the Sherwood Avenue Reserve
• 3 extensive outdoor living areas
• Large 12 x 6m (approx.) garage with workshop area/’mancave’ with wood burner & outdoor WC
• Side gate to offroad parking area for boat/trailer/caravan etc
• Fully enclosed bird-proof fruit tree enclosure with cherry, citrus, plum, peach & mandarin trees
• Bore water & 55,000l tank
• Hot house & cool room
• 20 Solar Panels to reduce electricity bills
• Chook enclosure
• Multiple sheds
• Established rose garden & veggie garden
• Convenient for the Waterfall Gully Rd shops, schools, golf courses and just minutes to the beach