Drop out of the rat race in this sanctuary, an exceptional country-style property tucked away in the heart of leafy Rosebud South on a rare half-acre block offering multiple options for the astute buyer.
With borders of established trimmed hedges adding to the seclusion a relaxed country lifestyle awaits those seeking abundant land area still close to shops and schools, with ample off-street storage space for a boat, caravan, or large machinery, a huge garage with workshop and ‘man cave’ area, hot house, cool room, chook pen and much more that only your full inspection will reveal.
The house itself is a unique 3-bedroom mudbrick residence full of character and potential to be an exciting renovation project, offering a spacious main living/meals area with split system A/C & gas heater, an open plan kitchen with gas cooking, 3 bedrooms (two with robes), family bathroom and laundry. Host the largest of family gatherings with a choice of 3 substantial undercover alfresco zones, with generous areas of lawn for the kids or pets to enjoy and a delightful rose garden for the resident gardener to potter about it.
Another option is to subdivide and capitalise on this whisper quiet, nature-filled location. An initial feasibility study indicates the possibility of building 2 x 3 bedroom, 2-storey townhouses and 4 x 3-bedroom, single storey units (subject to further investigation and council approval). A fantastic and very rare opportunity sure to pique the interest of developers or alternatively anyone considering land-banking for future use.
Unique, private and brimming with possibilities, buyers will appreciate the rarity of this offering. Don’t delay, call Ross Baron today to arrange your inspection.
• Unique 3-bedroom mud-brick property on 2090m2 (approx.)
• Leafy Rosebud South location bordering the Sherwood Avenue Reserve
• 3 extensive outdoor living areas
• Large 12 x 6m (approx.) garage with workshop area/’mancave’ with wood burner & outdoor WC
• Side gate to offroad parking area for boat/trailer/caravan etc
• Fully enclosed bird-proof fruit tree enclosure with cherry, citrus, plum, peach & mandarin trees
• Bore water & 55,000l tank
• Hot house & cool room
• 20 Solar Panels to reduce electricity bills
• Chook enclosure
• Multiple sheds
• Established rose garden & veggie garden
• Convenient for the Waterfall Gully Rd shops, schools, golf courses and just minutes to the beach