FOR SALE BY OPEN NEGOTIATION. FINAL BIDDING SATURDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 3PM (Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior)*
Bring the bubbly because this one is an absolute corker! This superbly maintained, immaculate home sits on a corner in a great Kingsley location. Roomy and welcoming with 2 separate living areas and lovely outdoor areas. Walking distance to local shops, parkland, transport at your doorstep and easy access to the Mitchell Freeway, this wonderful home will appeal to just about everyone. This is a must see so don’t delay! Call now to view!
3 bedrooms 1 bathroom, Formal Lounge, Dining/Family Meals, Patio Alfresco, Single carport
- With spacious open plan interiors, including 2 separate living areas and a wonderful outdoor entertaining area, there is plenty of room to breathe here, this happy home will suit young families, downsizers or astute investors.
- Classic decor throughout this beautifully presented and lovingly maintained home.
- The fresh and neutral kitchen is the hub of the casual living conveniently overlooks the alfresco area and features loads of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
- Elegant formal lounge and offset dining provide space to relax and entertain in peace.
- Family/casual living sits adjacent to the kitchen and connect beautifully to the outdoors.
- The main bedroom is a generous size and boasts quad built in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning and semi ensuite.
- Entertaining is a dream in this all-weather enclosed patio with roller blinds and double screen doors set in a private, secure yard with built in mains gas BBQ.
- Both minor bedrooms are a good size both with built in robes.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to park, shops and public transport.
- Good sized laundry.
- Second WC for added convenience.
- 8 Solar panels to help reduce power bills.
- Single carport plus undercover bay for second car or trailer.
- Great storage with sized storeroom adjacent to carport.
- Additional features include: Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, reticulation, security doors; split system air-conditioner to main bedroom; insulation, solar hot water system; garden shed; water tank and no strata fees.
- Built in 1982 built on approx. 450m2