This Triplex Is Confused!
FOR SALE BY OPEN NEGOTIATION. FINAL BIDDING WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH 6:00PM (Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior)*
So roomy and spacious with a fabulous outdoor area, this wonderful free-standing triplex home is completely confused – it thinks it’s a house! It’s also very proud of its style and quality! If you are looking for a home, not necessarily a house, then this is a must see!! Tucked into a quiet cul de sac, close to community open space, this is a cracker!
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 3 wcs Separate Lounge and Dining Patio Extra Length Double garage
- With very spacious interiors, including 2 separate living areas and a lovely outdoor entertaining area, there is plenty of room to breathe here and this happy home will suit young families, empty nesters or professionals.
- 31 course ceilings throughout this quality built home and an extensive use of beautiful bamboo flooring add space and distinction.
- A spacious, clever floor plan has created 3 distinct zones – a parental zone, communal living and the bedroom wing.
- Classic, timeless décor throughout this beautifully presented and lovingly maintained home.
- This superb kitchen will suit the fussiest of chefs and is fitted with abundant cabinetry, loads of drawers, vast Cesar stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher and pull out pantry.
- Double French doors enclose the elegant lounge which will allow the adults to relax and entertain in peace.
- Family friendly casual dining sits adjacent to the kitchen. It is a great space for the entire family to congregate.
- Your Master suite is really lovely and is privately positioned to the rear of the home. Boasting large walk in robe and an attractive wheelchair friendly ensuite with Cesar stone vanity, glass shower and heater light, this is a very inviting room.
- Both minor bedrooms are doubles with double robes. Bedroom 2 has semi ensuite access to the main bathroom.
- There is a powder room for your visitors too.
- The laundry is large and well fitted.
- Conveniently located within walking distance to shops and public transport
- Storeroom under main roof and double automatic garage.
- Additional features include ducted air conditioning; Solar hot water system with electric booster; 2011 built by Letizia Homes with 191m2 on 326m2; no strata fees and delightful neighbours.