Surprisingly spacious and versatile, this attractive single-level home combines an extended floorplan, extensive list of features and fabulous all-seasons entertaining spaces with minimal maintenance. Primed and ready to suit a range of buyers, first home buyers, downsizers, couples, singles and investors. Located in a sought-after pocket of Glenroy and only a short stroll to public transport, shops, cafes and parklands..
- Brick veneer villa unit built in 2011 approx
- Land size 233m2 approx. Building size of 20s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with robes and carpeted flooring
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry and Caesar stone benchtops, S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry and breakfast bench with timber floorboards
- FORMAL DINING & MEALS: A formal and informal open plan area with timber floorboards
- LIVING: Open plan area with timber floorboards in two areas of the home, an area for you and one for the kids or guests
- BATHROOM: 900mm shower with separate bath and single vanity, separate toilet, fan and tiled flooring
- ENSUITE: Large 1200mm shower, single vanity, combined toilet, fan with tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with built in cupboard and bench including a broom closet
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco area with decking, fully landscaped with garden beds and timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Gas HWS, fly-screens, high ceilings, linen cupboard, double front door entrance
- PARKING: 1.5 remote garage with internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $430 - $460 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
- Located near Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip
- Easy walking distance to Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Perfect for the first home buyer, down-sizer or investor, contact Claudio or William today. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064