A 1911 original Californian bungalow with a modern transformation is waiting for you. With its extended design, quality features and fabulous indoor/outdoor living spaces, this enchanting Californian offers a peaceful lifestyle of family flexibility and practicality PLUS in the Strathmore school zone. This entertainers home awaits your arrival, contact the team and fall in love with Ann... !
- Weatherboard house built in 1911 approx. Extended & Renovated 1987-2005
- Land size 578m2 approx. Building size of 28s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms with mirrored robes and ceiling fans. Master with ensuite, linen cupboard and dual light switch, other 2 rooms with built-in desk and shelving
- STUDY/BEDROOM: Downstairs 4th bedroom or study with built-in cupboards and timber flooring
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry and benchtops, S/S appliances with dishwasher, double sink, pantry with internal automatic light, breakfast bench with under storage cupboard, vinyl flooring
- MEALS: Formal open plan dining area with original bay window and bench seat with storage, carpeted flooring PLUS a separate open plan meals area off the kitchen with inclusive mounted TV and vinyl flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with carpeted flooring
- BAR ROOM: Open plan area with a large timber built-in bar, built-in inclusive bar fridge, featured fireplace and under house cellar, carpeted flooring
- BATHROOM: 900mm & 1350mm showers, separate original bath, single vanities, combined toilets plus one additional separate toilet, built-in cupboard, fan and 3-in-1 heat/fan, overhead mirrored lighting, timber floorboards
- LAUNDRY: Separate area, built-in cupboards and bench plus fridge space, single trough and overhead storage space
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating, split system heating & cooling and ceiling fans
- OUTDOORS: Covered decked alfresco area with inclusive mounted TV, remote fan/light PLUS a BBQ with built-in rangehood, paved area with herb pots, lawn area with a 2nd BBQ and wood fired pizza oven, fully landscaped with garden beds, kids play area with cubby-house AND outdoor spa area, timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Front porch with pull down ladder to loft/roof storage area, freshly painted exterior, original front doors, awnings, gas HWS, water tank, fly-screens, built-in speakers to lower level, dimmer lights, doggie door, carpeted staircase, ample storage spaces throughout, workshop area and more
- PARKING: Single remote garage, electric front gate, covered carport for 2 cars PLUS room in driveway for an additional car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $520 - $570 p/w approx.
- ZONING: General residential zone
- Close to Pascoe Vale station & 561 Bus
- Schools: Pascoe Vale Girls, Pascoe Vale Primary, St Oliver’s Primary, Antonine College, Strathmore Secondary School
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd, West street, retail precincts
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/75 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064