Stand out home, stand out location! This four bedroom, two bathroom Joondalup home ticks all the boxes for buyers who truly love living life and enjoy casual yet sophisticated styling. In addition, the area has fabulous restaurants, bars and cafes, plus arguably the best shopping in Perth, all conveniently within walking distance. This spacious, open plan, 2 storey home built in 1998 has transport, schools, parkland and bush on the doorstep. With delightful views, quality inclusions throughout, low maintenance outdoor area and a sparkling pool, this is one to inspect to truly feel the vibe. Call Carole on 041 041 9241 now to view.
Two storey home, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge open plan living area, decked alfresco with sparkling pool, double garage
- This quality 2 storey home with functional, family friendly design is ideal for families who appreciate time together and their privacy too.
- Relaxation is an art and comes so easy in this home all year round…… the feel of the outside blends beautifully with the inside. You’ll enjoy the decked alfresco area fitted with cafe blinds overlooking the pool in summer….. and in winter appreciate a glass of red wine sitting in the open plan living area in front of the elegant in-wall gas fire.
- Neutral fresh decor throughout means this home is ready for you to move on in and make it your own.
- A beautiful ambience and sense of space is created with solid wood flooring and high ceilings throughout the living areas.
- The heart of the home is the impressive open plan living area and casual dining which overlook the attractive outdoor area.
- The recently renovated kitchen features granite benchtops, Bosch dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven, built in pantry and plenty of cupboard space. This kitchen truly is ideal for a happy creative chef!
- Private easy-care rear garden with decked alfresco area and cafes blinds features steps through to the beautiful, heated, sparkling in ground pool.
- The retreat style generously sized main bedroom is situated upstairs and has delightful views, as well as abundant mirrored built in robe space and huge dressing area which make this space so decadent. Add to this an ensuite which features spa bath and separate WC and you’ll begin to appreciate the quality of life this home offers.
- An upstairs balcony gives this home the majestic touch and a great spot to enjoy a coffee and take in the peace!
- The three minor bedrooms situated downstairs truly are far from minor so no squabbles about who has which room. All conveniently feature built in robes.
- Downstairs bathroom features bath, shower and of course the all-important separate WC, which means no morning queues!
- Excellent sized laundry even makes washing a joy.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year climate control.
- Abundant storage space including under stair storage.
- Double remote-controlled garage with extra storage room.
- Additional features include: side access, security alarm system, easy maintenance gardens, gas storage hot water system, roof insulation,
Built in 1998 on a block approx. 347m2.