A beautifully established and positioned street facing, delightful home with all the comfortable lifestyle options you need. Close to private and public primary and secondary schools including Oak Park primary and Penola Secondary School. Oak Park Train station is situated close by as well as shops/cafes and easy freeway access, this home delivers on all levels and wont last long...
- Brick veneer and rendered Townhouse built in 2017 approx
- Land size 220m2 approx. Building size of 18s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, remaining with mirrored robes
- KITCHEN: Laminated cabinetry with Caesar stone benchtops, 900mm S/S appliances including dishwasher and double sink, pantry, breakfast bench, wine rack & plumbed fridge space. All with polished timber floorboards
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber floorboards
- LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber floorboards
- BATHROOM/ENSUITE: 1200mm & 900mm showers with separate bath, single vanities, combined toilet, fan, floor to ceiling tiles. Separate powder room
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with built-in cupboards and single trough.
- HEAT/COOL: Eco touch refrigerated heating and cooling
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco area, landscaped with garden beds, lawn and colourbond & timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Touch screen alarm, intercom, water tank, gas HWS, high ceilings, Holland blinds. Timber staircase
- PARKING: Double remote garage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $470 - $520 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road
- Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km’s from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064