Beautifully designed and smartly finished, this modern three bedrooms plus study residence boasts street frontage, lovely light and great dimensions. Hosting successful catch ups will be easy with the kitchen/dining/living spilling out to a courtyard, impressing with elegance and practicality.
- Brick veneer townhouse. Built 2017 approx.
- Land size 185m2 approx. With building size of 17s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms, mirrored robes, frosted glass to two rooms
- KITCHEN: Caesar stone benchtops, 2pac cabinetry, S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, glass splashback, feature lights, pantry, breakfast bench, wine rack and polished timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals area with polished timber flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living area with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM/ENSUITE: Separate bath to main, 1200mm & 900mm showers, single vanities, heat/fan 3 in 1, combined toilets, tiled to half height
- STUDY: Study nook area
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating & cooling in 4 zones
- OUTDOORS: Deck area, landscaped with garden beds, lawn & timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Street facing, alarm, intercom, LED downlights, ducted vacuum, solar HWS
- PARKING: Double remote garage with external and internal access
- POTENTIAL RENT: $430 - $460 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential
- Located near Pascoe Vale shopping centre and Snell Grove shopping strip
- Easy walking distance to Glenroy station and Oak Park Station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Perfect for the first home buyer or investor, contact Claudio or William today. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064