Offering 3 distinct zones this intriguing family home is located within the heart of the Frankston High School Zone and will suit larger families looking for dual living accommodation. Sitting on a magic corner block of approximately 4040 sqm, there is lots of room for the kids to explore, kick the football, or simply enjoy with family and friends.
With potential to improve in the future, the original part of the home is accessed via a choice of 2 entrances off Overport Road, which lead straight to the front door.
This part of the home has hardwood flooring and offers:
• Zoned family living
• Master bedroom away from the kids wing with ensuite, walk-through his/hers wardrobe and accessed through a light filled private lounge room with double doors allowing this wing to be closed off when needed
• 2 more bedrooms close to the updated family bathroom with separate toilet and its own entrance to the carport area
• Walk-through study/reading room, could also be utilized as a waiting room for a home office set up
• Massive open plan kitchen/family/dining room with fireplace, large breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and easy access to the covered entertaining deck
Step along the passageway behind the kitchen area and find:
• Well-appointed laundry
• Another family bathroom and separate toilet
• Two more family bedrooms with new carpets looking out to the peaceful garden
The magic happens next where you will find the self-contained wing. This area can also be accessed through the 3rd driveway off Sussex Rd and offers:
• Large tiled light filled open-plan living/kitchen/dining
• Another Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus ensuite, and peaceful outlook over the gardens
• Covered entertaining deck leading out to the lush gardens
• Easy access to the double brick garage
Outside the gardens are also zoned with enough space for all the family to enjoy with:
• Plenty of decked area for alfresco dining, or watch the sun go down over the treetops sipping a glass of your favourite wine whilst the kids explore the gardens and beyond.
• Double carport at the front the home
• Another double garage/workshop plus 2 more sheds for all the garden tools
Surrounded by many high-end properties this part of Frankston South has it all. Walking distance to Frankston High School, bus stop across the road, a choice of nature reserves to explore close by and with Peninsula Link up and running commuting to the city is now a breeze. If you’re looking for a zoned family home then make sure you put this one on your must-see list.