If all the houses are starting to look the same, take advantage of the current market and spring into action to secure this delightfully different home. Although sitting in the heart of suburbia, you will feel as though you’ve escaped to the country, in this pretty slice of Australia. Brimming with charm, this home is one not to be missed!
4/5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining, kitchen/dining, casual dining, study, workshop, double garage.
- This light filled home has a modernised kitchen, bathroom and ensuite, so it is ready for you to add your personality and decorative flair.
It is a versatile and functional layout, with multi purpose rooms that you can use as required to suit your family’s needs.
- The central kitchen ensures that the family chef will be well catered for and will not be excluded from the family fun. Appliances include a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, 900mm Westinghouse 5 burner hotplate and under bench oven.
- This supersized games room will allow the entire family to congregate together.
- There is so much scope in this big backyard. If a pool is on your wish list, there is ample room here and there is a big gazebo for outdoor entertaining.
- Tradies and hobbyists will be pleased to see the side access and the powered workshop here.
- Set well back from the street, this broad frontage provides plenty of space for the children to play.
- The main bedroom has a spa bath in a glass conservatory. Reignite the passion as you watch the night sky.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are fitted with single or double robes.
- The enclosed activity room is versatile space and could be used as a guest room or media room as required
- Other features include: 135L Rheem Gas hot water system; reticulation, batts insulation, ducted evaporative air-conditoning, double carport; 1987 built on approx. 708m2