For Sale by Open and Transparent Negotiation Closing 6pm Tuesday 29th August 2017 (The seller reserves the right to sell prior)***
What a privilege it is to present this delightful rear townhouse. Cleverly designed, this sunlit, timeless home offers the fortunate new owners an effortless lifestyle, in a sought after coastal suburb! If fun and freedom are high priorities, this could be your perfect new home.
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 wcs, Family/dining, Lounge, Patio, Balcony, Single carport, Shed.
- A magical and ultra convenient location, nestled into a tranquil corner pocket of a well kept 20 unit complex. Step through your back gate to Mullaloo Plaza, stroll down to beautiful open space at Choronia Park and catch public transport at your doorstep. And of course, you have the magnificent Indian Ocean less than a kilometre away!
- Lovingly maintained, this home has a neutral palette which you can customise to your taste.
- The 3rd bedroom, sits to the ground floor, making it ideally suited as a guest room or home office.
- Through to the heart of the home, a generous kitchen and a communal living and dining area.
- The kitchen has been enhanced by overhead cabinetry, double oven and 5 burner hotplate. This is the real hub of the home.
- The laundry sits adjacent to the kitchen, making household chores a lot easier.
- A second toilet is available on this level – very handy indeed!
- The multi purpose living dining area flows through to an all weather outdoor entertaining area. Indoor/outdoor entertaining will be a breeze with this patio providing the perfect venue for your future gatherings!
- You may be surprised by the size of this very private, minimal care garden, which wraps around to the side of the home. There is ample space here for your fur baby in this pet friendly complex.
- The second level is absolutely lovely. On a clear day you will enjoy ocean glimpses and hear the waves from your balcony.
- The lounge is so comfortable – lots of natural light and very spacious. It's a very inviting space.
- The two upstairs bedrooms are both generously proportioned. Either could be used as the main bedroom.
- My current owner fell in love with the security, tranquility, ease and convenience this home offered.
- Don’t feel like cooking? No problem here. Simply stroll through your back gate to the Mullaloo Plaza where you’ll be spoilt for choice!
- Single carport with roller door with off street parking for 2 additional cars..
- Other features include: roof insulation, instantaneous gas hot water system, partial evaporative air conditioning to lounge and bedrooms, security alarm partial reticulation, roller shutters, garden shed.
- Build area approx. 101m2 on 216m strata block.
- Strata fees approx. $546pq.