This stylishly contemporary residence is for the modern pleasure-seeker. Cool, calm and sophisticated with a youthful edge, this functional home is enveloped in light and comfort. The calming ever green views, captured through the extensive use of glass, will help you forget your city stress. A must see, don’t let this one pass you by…!
- Brick veneer dual occupancy Townhouse built in 2008 approx
- Land size 208m2 approx. Building size of 16.5s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 carpeted bedrooms, main with walk-in-robe & ensuite plus private balcony, 2nd with robe
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with Caesar stone benchtop, S/S Ilve 900mm appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry, built in wine rack, polished hardwood floor boards
- MEALS: Open plane area with polished hardwood floor boards, bifold doors
- LIVING: Open plane area with polished hardwood floor boards, bifold doors
- BATHROOM/ENSUITE: 1200mm shower, separate bath, plus 900mm shower in ensuite, single vanity, combined toilets, fan, 3-in-1 fan, floor to ceiling tiles
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with ample built in cupboards, single trough and external access
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating & cooling in 2 areas
- OUTDOORS: Decked pergola & alfresco area, landscaped with garden beds and lawn, timber fencing, BBQ area
- ADDITIONAL: Remote awnings, fly-screens, Holland blinds throughout, gas HWS, timber staircase, bifold doors, balcony off main bedroom, direct parkland access
- PARKING: Single remote carport
- POTENTIAL RENT: $400 - $440 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS
- Close to schools, kinder-gardens, child care, Snell Grove retail precinct & Pascoe Vale Road
- Walking distance to Oak Park train station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail
- Located only 12km’s from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064