Large and loveable in an outstanding pocket of Woodvale, this easy living home is perfect for your growing family! This appealing home boasts 5 bedrooms with the potential to reinstate it to 6! Classically appointed and lovingly maintained, this splendid Woodvale property is truly unique and inspection will not disappoint. This is your opportunity to determine your value for this home. Don’t be shy – pick up the phone to arrange your inspection now!
5/6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal living, home office/dining, family, meals, enclosed games, pool, spa, patio, double garage.
- With plenty of street appeal, it is immediately evident that this home has been well loved and cared for.
- A sunken formal lounge sits adjacent to the main bedroom, providing an inviting space for parental relaxation.
- Three colonial windows attract natural light into the main bedroom, which is fitted with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Through to the classic cook’s kitchen complete with broad bench tops, glass splash back, ample cabinetry, large walk in pantry, plumbed fridge/freezer capacity and shoppers entry.
- Adjacent communal living and casual dining, with soaring ceiling, is the ideal place to congregate while the chef creates.
- Enclosed games room lends itself to a theatre conversion and provides harmonious living options for families of any size. Beautiful Blackbutt flooring enhances this space.
- The current owners have removed a wall between bedrooms 2 and 3 creating a SUPER room. A stud wall could easily return this to the original configuration. It is the perfect room for a multi-generational family.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are fitted with double robes.
- Bedroom 5 is another versatile space with external access to the artificial turf area. If you don’t need so many bedrooms this could be a great activity room for your kids.
- Can you imagine spending Christmas Day under this vast pitched colorbond patio, sipping champagne, whilst you supervise the kids in the solar heated, energy saving salt water pool? Or perhaps you’d enjoy some bubbles under the shade of the thatched gazebo in the electric heated spa?
- Low maintenance outdoor entertaining encloses pool, providing privacy from neighbours. There’s even a cubby for the kids!
- Extra height extra width double automated garage with entry through to the kitchen.
- 5kw of premium solar power will help reduce those power bills.
- Family friendly Karndean flooring has been used extensively in this easy care home.
- Year round comfort with ducted evaporative air-conditioning, split system to casual living, gas bayonet to family and lounge and batts insulation.
- Additional features include 2 year old Rheem Stellar hot water system, walk in linen.
- 1996 built on 722m2 approx.