Living is easy in this impressive, generously spacious residence nestled on a large level block in a desirably tranquil location close to all amenities. Be sure to get in quick as homes like this don’t last long… !
- Weather board house built in 1950 approx, fully renovated in 2012
- Land size 473m2 approx. Building size of 22s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms, main with walkin-robe & ensuite, remaining 2 with robes, polished timber flooring
- KITCHEN: Bosch S/S appliances including dishwasher, double sink, pantry, breakfast bench, laminate cabinetry and Caesar stone benchtops, tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- FORMAL LIVING: Separate area with polished timber flooring
- 2nd LIVING: Open plan area with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM/LAUNDRY: 900mm showers, single vanity, bath in main bathroom, bidet in ensuite, separate large laundry area with cupboard space & benches, double trough
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted gas heating & ducted refrigerated cooling
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco area, landscaped garden, fruit trees, lawn & garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Woodfire oven, water tank, gas HWS, awnings, Holland blinds, workshop with toilet & 2nd kitchen
- PARKING: Remote control carport, carspace for 3
- POTENTIAL RENT: $520 - $560 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
- Easy walking distance to Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd, West street, Snell Grove, retail precincts
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/60/90 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William. It won’t last long!
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064