It is our pleasure to present to you the best that Kent Road has to offer…
Upon entering you are greeted with a spacious open plan meal & living zone, over-looking this homes marvellous landscaped outdoor area. The advantage of the Ensuite being located upstairs allows privacy and comfort with a second bedroom being located downstairs neighbouring the main bathroom. Don’t miss this opportunity to make 3/46 Kent Road your new home…
- Brick veneer Unit built in 2017 approx.
- Land size 110m2 approx. Building size of 10 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: Ensuite & Bed 2 both carpeted. Ensuite with walk in robe & bed 2 with mirrored built in robe
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, range-hood, single sink, dishwasher, floorboards
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone with floorboards
- LIVING: Open plan living zone with floorboards
- BATHROOM: Main bathroom with shower, combined toilet, single vanity, fan & tiled flooring
- ENSUITE: Shower, separate bath, fan, combined toilet & tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Single trough
- HEAT/COOL: Split-system X2
- OUTDOORS: Paving, lawn, garden beds
- ADDITIONAL: Water tank, colour bond fencing
- PARKING: Secure carport
- POTENTIAL RENT: $400-$440 p/w approx.
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Pascoe Vale & Oak Park station
- Close to Gaffney St/Railway Pde/Devon Rd, West street, Snell Grove, retail precincts
- Located 10km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/60 Days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Marwan or Donna. It won’t last long!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Donna Younis: 0407 665 087