Beyond the statement entrance and endless features, is this truly amazing home in one of Narre Warren South’s most growing and sought-after areas. Get ready to entertain your family and friends the way you’ve always dreamed of! Simply open the sliding doors to your stunning outdoor entertaining area that is superbly positioned next to the living zones to create one vast living hub. For those quieter moments, the front living area and sleeping quarters are thoughtfully positioned away from the main living zone making it a perfect place to call home.
Other features include:
• Four spacious bedrooms all feature built in robes
• Spacious master bedroom featuring mirrored walk in robe and renovated ensuite
• The front lounge is thoughtfully positioned away from the main living zone and is very generous in size
• The rear living area features floor to ceiling windows allowing much light throughout the house
• A chief’s dream kitchen featuring stone benchtops, new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and wall ovens, plenty of bench and cupboard space, and is positioned next to the main living and outdoor entertainment area
• Central bathroom is also renovated to feature stone bench top, and bath tub
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home
• An entertainer's delight outdoor area with Stratco roof offers plenty of space for large gatherings to fit and dine comfortably
• A home office is currently set up and can be accessed via the garage and alfresco area
• Remote control 2.5 lockup garage with rear access and is currently equipped with a work shop
• Large backyard for children to play
• Unique size block of approx. 706m2
Located close to schools, shops & public transport, location cannot get any better! The property is only a short stroll away from the NEW Casey Central Shopping Complex, which features Coles, Aldi and 80 specialty shops, three great schools and regular bus services. Also, the property is only a 5-minute drive to Narre Warren train station, Monash Freeway, Casey Aquatic Centre and Westfield Fountain Gate.