Once the gum trees part, you will fall in love with the privacy & serenity this home offers you on this approx 2.5 acre block. A superb five-bedroom country style home that has everything on offer for the ultimate family living. From the moment you step onto the front veranda, you will see the love that has been put in to maintaining this impeccable property from inside to out.
• Master with WIR & ensuite with spa bath
• 4 other generous bedrooms with BIR
• Polished Spotted Gum floorboards
• Front living area or parents retreat with bar.
• Kitchen with Falcon, 5 burner gas oven & Hoop pine cupboards
• Open-plan Dinning & second living area (with split system air-con), which spills onto side decked area
• Central bathroom with separate toilet & 100 year old Hoop Pine custom made cabinetry, double wash basin.
• Spacious laundry with plenty of bench space & potential for mud room set up.
• Sensor light & large DBL linen press in hallway
• Rinni Infinity hot water service
• Ducted heating & Ducted vacuuming throughout
• Solar heated, inground salt pool which comes with Klever Kleena robotic pool cleaner
• Spacious DLUG with extra high roller doors, approx. 2.2m high to allow for the tradesman car
• Fully powered, Huge shed approx. 7.6m x 6m with 3.2m x 6m carport & its own toilet
• 2 massive water tanks at the rear of the house
• Veranda wrapping around front & side of the home with storage underneath
• Installed veranda blinds to help protect against the elements
When you inspect this property, you will agree it offers everything you could ask for, with the benefit of being in a prime location. With its winding sealed driveway, leading you to this desirable home & surrounded by an established mature garden on undulating land, you have the benefits of city convenience combined with a country lifestyle.
This property may be positioned in a semi-rural environment but has easy access to Peninsula Link Freeway, Gateway S/C, Karingal Hub S/C, Village Cinema Complex, Frankston CBD, magnificent beaches, numerous schools, Flora & Fauna Park and the wonderful Mornington Peninsula.
Don’t miss the opportunity to purchase a quality built, home!
Contact Simon King today on 0402 245 292 to arrange a private inspection.