If you’re looking for a tidy investment, first home or a low-maintenance house to downsize to, then this is the one to inspect. Set behind a charming picket fence on a neatly manicured block of 549m2 this attractive residence is the perfect family home, positioned just the shortest of strolls to the Bentons Square shops, schools and the Mornington Civic Reserve, and just minutes to Mornington’s fabulous Main Street, what more could you want!
Recently refreshed with newly painted interior walls the home features 2 spacious living areas including a formal lounge off the entry, a sunny family room with cosy gas fireplace and well-equipped kitchen, master with ensuite and walk-in robes at the front of the house and two good-sized robed bedrooms for the kids to the rear, served by a full family bathroom. Year-round entertaining will be a breeze with a fabulous sunroom off the family room leading out to lovely, recently-refurbished deck in the backyard.
Extra appointments that enhance this property include a double garage with rear roller door, laundry with external access, security shutters on the front windows, gas ducted heating, ceiling fans, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and a garden shed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a sound investment in a great location, close to schools, shops, transport links, Main St Mornington and the beach.
• Attractive 3-bedroom BV property in great, family-friendly neighbourhood
• Set on a neatly landscaped, fully fenced block of 549m2 (approx.)
• Fantastic location just a short walk to the Bentons Square shops and Mornington Civic Reserve
• Interior walls recently repainted
• Spacious formal lounge off the entrance
• Sunny family room with Canterbury gaslog fireplace
• Sliding doors to enclosed sun room
• Open plan kitchen with S/S Whirlpool electric oven, 4-burner gas hobs & Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
• Master with split system A/C, ensuite & walk-in robe
• Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Full family bathroom with separate bath, shower & WC
• Laundry with external door
• Double garage with rear roller door & internal access to sunroom
• Gas ducted heating & ceiling fans
• Neatly landscaped front & rear gardens with refurbished rear deck
• Garden shed
• Security shutters on front lounge & master windows