We had multipl offers and MASSIVE interest in this totally deceptive home which was brimming with benefits and ideal for families of all ages. Perfectly positioned in a tranquil, tree lined, family friendly street, this deceptive home should be top of your list! Nice Buyers only please! I’m under strict instructions from the neighbours!
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Lounge, Dining, Family/meals, Games, Patio, Double Automatic Garage.
- There is an appealing list of features that add to the value and enhance the enjoyment of residing at 3 Stirling Waters Avenue. The current owners lovingly cared for the home for almost 20 years and will definitely miss this happy home and their exceptional neighbours.
- Light, bright and inviting, this classic home is looking for wonderful new owners to love it and add that contemporary finish and sparkle to its neutral décor.
- The Master wing is very private with adjacent lounge and dining room providing a welcoming retreat. Both rooms benefit from large picture windows.
- The ensuite and powder room have been renovated with clean, modern finish.
- Overlooking the casual living, the large central kitchen with distinctive cathedral ceiling, has also been updated and boasts abundant cabinetry, massive walk in pantry and shoppers’ entry.
- An open plan games room provides a great space for your family to gather.
- Three generous bedrooms, all with plush new carpet, are nestled around the family bathroom, to the side of the house. No arguments over bedrooms here!
- Enviable position within walking distance to pretty parkland.
- Double garage with access to rear.
- Love to garden? Imagine how much fun you and your family will have in this private, secure backyard?
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning; 135L gas storage hot water system; bore reticulation; large garden shed.
- 1992 built by Glenway Homes on 694 m2 block.