With block sizes getting smaller and smaller in new development areas, the dream of owning a property on a big block of land is becoming harder and harder as the years go on. Or is it? Situated on 1115sqm of prime real estate land, this is a once in a long-time opportunity not to be missed.
This timeless masterpiece provides all the room your family will need with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three separate living areas spread across a versatile floorplan. The front living room features a traditional wood fireplace radiating warmth throughout the home. Stepping outside into the alfresco area, the quarter acre block allows for plenty of safe backyard space for the family to enjoy.
The list of features is endless and include:
- Four bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Spacious master with His/Hers robes, huge ensuite with double vanity and spa bath
- Two separate living areas situated at the front of the home. The large 3rd rumpus room tucked away at the back of the home, operating as the perfect child’s retreat or billiard room
- Large open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space overlooks the family room and alfresco area
- Separate to the wood fireplace, there is also ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Remote control double lock up garage and large shed in the backyard for extra storage
- Water tanks in backyard will help maintain a luscious green garden and veggie patch
Situated close to parks, shops and schools, there's no better location to raise a family. Four great schools are walking distance from the property including Trinity Catholic Primary, Strathaird Primary, P-12 College and Waverley Christian College. There are many shopping centres nearby including Amberly Park and the new Casey Central Shopping complex, both within walking distance and within a five-minute drive is Westfield Fountain Gate. The bus stop is only a 3 minute walk away, and access to the M1 freeway is quick and easy as well.
Going to auction on the 13th of May, don't miss this fantastic opportunity! We look forward to meeting you at the open for inspections.