Set on a 766m2 elevated block close to train and Edgewater’s many amenities, this feel good home enables the fortunate new owners to either relax and enjoy life or take advantage of the rezoning! This little treasure would blossom with some tender loving care. Is it the right one for you?
All serious offers presented, with offers closing on May 15th. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Lounge, Dining, Family, Meals, Carport, Pool.
- Situated in a whisper quiet cul de sac, this light, bright and happy home is set well back from the street, providing ample room for the kids to play.
- At the heart of this lovely home, sits compact yet functional kitchen, which is perfectly positioned with a view over the casual living area and beyond to the below ground pool.
- The laundry sits adjacent to the kitchen, simplifying household chores.
- The family room and casual dining is warm, vibrant and filled with natural light.
- Household harmony is assured with a second generous living area, providing space for the adults to enjoy their leisure! It is accented by cathedral ceilings and is a really lovely space.
- The raised dining room is a versatile area.
- The main bedroom features a contemporary ensuite with glass shower screen and white vanity.
- Three minor bedrooms are positioned to the rear of the home and two have built in robes.
- Inviting below ground pool is fully fenced for family fun.
- Built 1984 on approximately 766m2
- The property is sold on an as is basis with the Seller making no representations regarding condition of fixtures and fittings or improvements.