Looking for a home that just feels right? An original 70’s home, packed with features and brimming with charm and appeal, this is the first time this beautifully maintained home has been available to the market for over 20 years! Imagine raising happy kids who have wonderful memories of growing up in this delightful location. This is a Carine home of excellent proportions, just waiting for someone to love it again and bring it up to date. So cool, right? Is it THE ONE for you? What an EXCEPTIONAL way to gain entry into this popular suburb!
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms formal lounge formal dining family patio workshop
- Nestled in a tranquil Carine street, this appealing home on 716m2 block offers a great deal of potential. So much room for extension here.
- The layout was configured to enhance family harmony, with 2 separate zones providing space and privacy for all.
- The large main bedroom has a beautiful picture window capturing natural light and providing a garden vista and it is fitted with a generous walk in robe and ensuite with bath
- The formal lounge is an excellent space, with a serious built in bar which can be readily converted into additional storage or perhaps a study nook?
- A large dining area is a versatile space, which could be utilised in so many ways. Perhaps a 4th bedroom if required?
- The central kitchen looks out to the patio and the lush garden beyond.
- A second living area sits adjacent to the kitchen.
- The bedrooms are all generously proportioned with built-in double robes and have been carpeted and painted for your immediate enjoyment.
- Outdoor entertaining will be ultra easy under this fabulous pitched patio. Surely this will become the venue of choice for future family gatherings.
- What a great backyard, filled with promise and perfect for young children or pets.
- Ideal location within easy access to the Warwick Train Station, Carine Open Space and Ambridge-Eglington Reserve, freeway, a short drive to Warwick Cinemas and Shopping Centre, Carine Senior High School and Carine Shopping Centre.
- Additional features include electric hot water system; ducted evaporative air-conditioning; garden shed.
- 1977 built on 713m2