This well-positioned gem on 534m2 (approx.) is packed with potential and ready for a polish. Positioned on a quiet, family-friendly street within walking distance of the beautiful bay beaches and the bustling Bentons Square shops & cafes this is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers, savvy investors or renovators who’ll be quick to spot the potential to transform this spacious 4-bedroom house into a home with a few straightforward updates.
A former AV Jennings display home the floorplan currently features a traditional L-shaped main living area with gas heating & split system AC, a large kitchen with electric cooker, casual meals area and study nook, master with walk-through robes to an ensuite, 3 bedrooms (two queen-sized with built-in robes) served by an original but neat family bathroom with separate WC, and a large laundry with external door. Sliding doors off the kitchen lead out to a paved undercover alfresco area and a lovely quiet garden shaded by a mature Lilly Pilly tree.
Other features include a single carport with undercover entry to the front door, plenty of storage, new ceiling fan in the master, gated side access to the backyard, and a shed.
A sound investment with excellent scope to add value in a sought-after location, close to schools, shops, transport links, Main St Mornington and the beach. Call Joel Hood today to arrange your inspection.
• Spacious 4-bedroom BV family home on 534m2 (approx.)
• Walking distance to Bentons Square, the beach and just 200m to the local convenience store
• Traditional L-shaped living area with pot belly stove, gas heater & split system A/C
• Large kitchen with Belling electric cooker, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, meals area & study nook
• Sliding doors out to undercover paved alfresco area
• Master with ceiling fan & walk-through robes to ensuite
• 3 bedrooms (two queen-sized with built-in robes)
• Full family bathroom with separate WC
• Large laundry with external door
• Fully fenced backyard with shed & veggie boxes