Looking for a family home within The Zone, walking distance to Frankston High and only footsteps to Derinya Primary School? Then put 57 Derinya Drive Frankston South on your must-see list!
Set on a bush block of 2947sqm (approx.), backing onto peaceful Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve (FNCR), this home will suit buyers that appreciate nature, buyers that enjoy coming home at night and sitting on the back deck watching the birds nest in the treetops whilst the kids are exploring the back garden.
Set back from the road all your parking needs are catered for, with a Horseshoe driveway (2 cross-overs), plenty of off street parking for all the cars, trailers, campervans and boats, plus garaging and a carport.
Inside you will find:
- Light filled formal lounge at the front of the home adjacent to the dining room which offers French doors opening out to the entertaining deck
- Open plan kitchen/living space with vaulted ceilings, breakfast bar and another set of French doors opening out to the decked area
- Master bedroom with full ensuite, his & hers walk-in-robes and yet another set of French Doors leading outside
- The bathrooms are all light and fresh
Step out on the deck and enjoy:
- A large entertaining deck running the full length of the home
- Natural bush setting with a creek running though the sloping block, great spot to have your own private picnic, bird watch, or even pitch a tent and spend a night or two outdoors!
The garage has been converted to:
- Garaging for one car
- Home office
- Plus a storeroom
With East Link and Peninsula Link up and running Frankston South is now a smooth commute to the city and even closer to all that’s on offer along the Mornington Peninsula. Looking for a family home in a great family friendly location where the kids to walk to school and play, then give Janice Dunn a call on 0402 285 698