Champaigne Drive location…… enjoy easy, breezy living in this delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Tapping home. Great functional floor plan, quiet location with easy access to transport, schools and parkland. Quality built, well maintained, easy maintenance, this home will appeal to a wide range of Buyers looking to live in this fabulous suburb. Do yourself a favour and call now to arrange an inspection, this one won’t last long!
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Activity, Games, Patio, Double Garage
- With very attractive street frontage including a verandah to the front, this quality Scott Park home is finished with fresh neutral decor and easy care wood flooring throughout most living areas……. offering you the relaxed lifestyle.
- This great functional floor plan has three living areas, generous bedrooms plus an activity/study area making this home ideal for families who enjoy space.
- Generous lounge/theatre to the front of the home is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day.
- Vast open family area combined with games and casual dining are truly the heart of the home. Overlooking the rear garden this is perfect so you can relax or cook dinner and still keep an eye on the kids playing.
- This delightful kitchen with shopper’s entrance will appeal to the home chef, with ample bench and cupboard space, walk in pantry and dishwasher.
- Super bonus here with an activity/study area centrally located in the home.
- Lush secluded rear garden complete with patio and lawn areas is great for outdoor entertaining whilst maintaining children and pet safety.
- Large main bedroom has a retreat style and is situated to the front of the home, featuring walk in robe and adjoining ensuite with double shower.
- The three minor bedrooms are a very good size and all have built in/walk in robes.
- Second bathroom close to the minor bedrooms with separate WC is ideal for reducing morning queues in the morning.
- Good sized laundry and the all-important extra storage space.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures all year climate control.
- Other features include: Side access, double remote garage door, roof insulation, gas storage hot water system, garden shed, rain water tank, automatic reticulation.
- Built by Scott Park Homes in 2005 on approx. 608m2