Looks are certainly deceiving with this secure unit. Tucked away behind the high fence lies a neat quiet oasis, featuring totally private front & rear coourtyard gardens.
Features of the home include:
- Two bedrooms, both with generous storage (2 x double built-in-robes in each)
- Third bedroom or separate dining space overlooking front courtyard
- Updated, modern kitchen featuring:
- White cabinets with dark grey laminate benchtops
- White freestanding Westinghouse electric cooker
- Low maintenance floating floor
- Split system heating/cooling to living area
- Master bedroom with split system and ceiling fan, overlooking front courtyard
- Updated, combined bathroom/laundry with modern timber wall-hung vanity, shower, WC, overhead laundry cabinets, stone-effect walls & parquetry-style flooring
- Large 2nd bedroom with direct access to rear courtyard
- Private rear garden with pergola and shed
- Large, private front garden with high colourbond fence, shed, established garden, artificial grass and enclosed lean-to for extra storage
- Carspace on title (at front of complex)
This will appeal to those wanting to live or invest in the hugely popular central Frankston pocket beachside of the freeway. It's within walking distance of eveything you could need - CBD, train station, beach and the Peninsula Aquatic Centre.
Plus has easy access to the major Peninsula freeways (Frankston Fwy and Peninsula Link). Guaranteed to find it's new owner quickly, an early inspection is a must!