Located in one of the best pockets of the local area, in a family friendly street. Walking distance to local shops, schools, public transport, this lovely home will impress you with its tasteful appeal and homely feel.
- House, brick veneer, built in 1970 approx.
- Land size 587m2 approx. Building Size 22 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with polished timber floorboards, 4th with parquetry. Mirrored and built in robe
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry and benchtops, 900mm S/S appliances, pantry, breakfast bench, double sink, pantry, dishwasher and polished timber floorboards
- LOUNGE: Open plan, built in shelving, polished timber floorboards
- MEALS: Open plan, polished timber floorboards
- BATHROOM: Shower over bath, tiled flooring, single vanity and fan, combined & separate 2nd toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Split system unit & Fire place
- OUTDOORS: Fully landscaped gardens with lawn and garden beds, fruit trees, shed, greenhouse and pond
- PARKING: Double garage, car space
- ADDITIONAL: Under house cellar, workshop, electric shutters, Holland blinds and high ceilings
- POTENTIAL RENT: $420 - $460p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential
- Conveniently located within walking distance to Pascoe Vale Rd Shops
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Don't leave it till last minute Call Claudio or William today to inspect….
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064