Neat, Sweet and Hard to Beat…
Sitting in pride of place in a delightful 12 unit complex, this free standing, gated 2 bedroom villa is sure to appeal to those looking for their first nest, a smaller nest or to build their nest egg! Lovingly cared for by its current owner for over 31 years, pride of ownership is evident and life is ultra easy here.
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Lounge Meals Storeroom Drive through parking for 2 cars
- What a happy home this has been for my lovely Seller! She has felt so safe and secure here, surrounded by caring neighbours and so close to public transport and Edgewater’s many attractions.
- Arguably the best position in the complex, the home has a gated entry leading through to a water wise, low maintenance garden.
- You will feel that you have escaped to the country in this delightful tree filled setting, surrounded by birdlife and very peaceful.
- Brimming with charm and character, this distinctive home has so much personality and appeal.
- Soaring cathedral ceilings grace the loungeroom and dining, which is a beautiful light filled space to relax and enjoy your leisure in.
- The galley kitchen is fitted with a near new double oven and sits adjacent to the laundry, making household chores so much easier.
- The main bedroom is cleverly positioned to the rear of the home and is a spacious room with triple robe.
- A second bedroom also has triple robes and is an ideal guest room.
- There are pergolas to 3 sides of the home providing shade and beautifully dappled light.
- There is drive through parking for two vehicles and ample parking for visitors.
- A large split system air-conditioner controls the climate year round.
- A storeroom is situated to the rear of the home.
- Strata fees are a modest $300 per quarter and include building insurance.
- Approximately 1976 built
- Pet friendly.