The perfect opportunity to purchase this wonderfully presented, neat home. Situated with only one other dwelling on the block, no active owner's corporation & with a generous sun-filled enclosed front yard area on offer PLUS only a short stroll to East and West St. shopping precincts and Merlynston station ... they just don't make them like this anymore!
- Built in 1950's approx, renovated in 2010 approx
- Land size 279m2 approx. Building size of 14.5s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms all with polished hardwood flooring, main with robes
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops with S/S appliances, double sink, pantry, tiled flooring
- STUDY: Study area with tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Open area with fireplace & polished hardwood flooring
- BATHROOM/LAUNDRY: 900mm shower, separate bath, single vanity, fan, tiled flooring
- HEAT/COOL: Fireplace
- OUTDOORS: Garden beds & landscaped gardens with lawn, timber deck front alfresco area & gazebo
- ADDITIONAL: Fly-screens, Holland and vertical blinds, dimmable lighting to kitchen & lounge
- PARKING: single car garages and space for additional car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $390 - $420 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
- Close proximity to train stations Merlynston, Gowrie and Glenroy, parks, reserves & well known schools
- A moments’ walk to the lovely ‘West Street Shopping Village’
- With Hadfield being 12.5km from CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, bike path and airport access and major arterial road access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Buy this original beauty today by calling one of our friendly team members Claudio or William.
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064