Chic living has never been so comfy and inviting like 14 Wheatsheaf’s townhouse that upon entering greets you with large open living space that welcomes you into a kitchen with quality marble benchtops. Ground floor offers the convenience of the master bedroom and designer style En-Suite, & loads of internal storage options. First floor is complete with 2 bedrooms, a central bathroom and the luxury of a balcony. Entertaining will always be a breeze with a decked alfresco zone to enjoy in both cooler and warmer months.
- Brick veneer townhouse built in 2013 approx.
- Land size 300m2 approx. Building Size 19 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 Carpeted bedrooms, main with walk in robe and built in robes to others
- KITCHEN: Vinyl cabinetry, marble benchtops, gas cooktop, oven, double sink, dishwasher, Sydney blue gum flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone, blue gum flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone, blue gum flooring.
- BATHROOM: single vanity, shower, separate spa bath, Heat/fan 3-in-1, porcelain tiles
- ENSUITE: Shower, double sink vanity, heat/fan 3-in-1
- HEAT/COOL: Split-system x4, freestanding wood heater
- OUTDOORS: Alfresco/pergola, paving, decking
- PARKING: Remote garage, 2 car spaces
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm, intercom, Holland blinds, f-screens, water tank, security cameras, sink area in garage, shed
- POTENTIAL RENT: $500 p/w approx.
- Located near the lovely ‘Pascoe Vale road & Wheatsheaf road shopping hub’
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Don't leave it till last minute Call Marwan today to inspect….
Marwan Abdulwahed : 0420 647 396