A stone’s throw from Joondalup Lake and close walking distance to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre, multiple parks and schools, Mega Street is a prime quiet location for buyers at all stages of life. Multiple living areas, alfresco and large resort style swimming pool will provide the space and leisure areas for families or couples who love to entertain. Look no further if you are an enthused handyman, hobbyist or gardener as the large powered shed will satisfy your needs. An inspection of this property is essential to truly appreciate the level of lifestyle and leisure this home has to offer.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Alfresco, Pool, Double Garage.
- Enjoy this peaceful location and a daily morning or evening walk around Lake Joondalup.
- Designed to ensure harmonious family living, this home will accommodate most families with ease.
- Three distinct living areas gives everyone in the family space to enjoy.
- Good sized lounge to the front of the home is the perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of the working day.
- Offset dining area spills out onto the alfresco area, a great spot for the weekend lunches when you can’t decide to be inside or outside.
- Good sized air conditioned family room with modernised open plan kitchen are the heart of the home.
- The well-equipped open plan kitchen features dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space and built in pantry, it’s the ideal space to be inspired and get creative with the cooking!
- Spacious main bedroom features mirrored built in robes and renovated ensuite.
- The three minor bedrooms all feature built in robes and are conveniently serviced by the second bathroom.
- The expansive undercover alfresco area finished with cafe blinds is just the place to relax and have a drink whilst watching friends and family enjoying summer fun in the pool below.
- Huge private garden features an upper grassed area and a massive in ground concrete salt water pool …………….. you truly get the resort feel here.
- Large powered shed provides great storage and a perfect man cave to work on all your handyman duties or hobbies.
- Good sized laundry and ample storage space with 3 linen cupboards.
- Roller shutters to the front windows help keep the home cool in summer and perfect for shift workers who need uninterrupted sleep.
- Other features include: alarm system, security grills on all windows and doors, reticulation, double garage, one door remote controlled and one manual roller door, side access, gas storage hot water system and roof insulation.
- This home was built in 1976 and is on approx. 774m2
To inspect this wonderful property, or find out how we help many people move,
Simply Call Me on 041 041 9241 or 0401 661 114
We Would Love To Meet You!
P.S. And Just Remember, We Are Always Here To Help You.
There Is Absolutely NO PRESSURE, NO HASSLE, NO OBLIGATION.