Grandly positioned overlooking the picturesque Sweetwater Creek Reserve, almost every window has a beautiful outlook, extensively landscaped as well, this meticulously renovated family home is positioned in a quiet pocket, minutes to everything.
• Expansive covered entryway, leads into the formal entry, with zoned living and bedrooms, to the right is a large living room and massive master suite with stylishly renovated spacious ensuite
• Open plan family and dining adjoins the large beautiful kitchen wrapped in stone, featuring glass splash backs and oversize oven and cook top.
• The addition of a third rumpus room leads to bedrooms the additional 3 bedrooms, renovated main bathroom and laundry with separate toilet.
• A large covered verandah and extensive paving to the rear makes private entertaining a breese, with not one but two double garages along with a boat/caravan bay, there is room for all the toys.
• Features Include; Gas ducted heating, Evaporative cooling, Frankston High School & Derinya Zoning, Alarm system, block size approx. 1,365 sqm.
With the local market at an all time high, not just Frankston High zoning but Derinya Primary as well, a quiet street so close to all and nature at your door step, what more could you ever want or need.