We bring to you a brick veneer home with charm and character and exposed original features throughout. Offering a flowing floorplan of three bedrooms and central bathroom, spacious separate living zone allowing comfort upon introduction to a combined meals and kitchen zone gazing into a huge outdoor garden zone. This neat and up kept property is surrounded by the perfect blank canvas to create your dream home!
- Brick veneer house built in 1970’s approx.
- Land size 586m2 approx. Building Size 15 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 carpeted bedrooms, freestanding and built in robes, main with ceiling fan
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry, laminate benchtops, 1 piece gas cooktop/oven, double sink, vinyl flooring
- MEALS: Open-plan meals zone with vinyl flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with carpet flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower, separate bath, single vanity, fan, tiled, separate toilet
- HEAT/COOL: Gas space heater, split-system x1
- OUTDOORS: Paving, lawn, garden beds
- PARKING: Double garage, 4 off street car spaces
- ADDITIONAL: Security doors, gas HWS
- POTENTIAL RENT: $350-365 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
- Located near Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip of eateries & cafes
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Get in to inspect this home before anyone else, contact Marwan today!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420647396