Feeling the Love!
You will love this quiet cul de sac and this immaculate, one owner Woodvale home! This highly deceptive, extended home sits in a convenient location close to the Palm Park, within walking distance of the shops, pub and school! Versatile plan with three separate living areas, fabulous garden plus two outdoor entertaining areas. This home will appeal to a broad range of Buyers. Inspection is essential to fully appreciate this wonderful family home!
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Lounge Dining Family Games Alfresco
- There is so much heart and pride in this warm and delightful home. Extended to provide additional internal living, it truly is ideal for families of all ages.
- The Master bedroom is privately positioned to the front of the home and is complete with large walk in robe and neutral ensuite.
- Sunlit lounge and offset dining offers a quiet sanctuary for you to entertain the adults.
- A delightful kitchen is the hub of this feel good home and features double oven, Fisher & Paykel dual drawer dishwasher, stainless steel rangehood and corner pantry.
- The massive enclosed games room is the perfect place for family fun or an ideal media room.
- The family room flows out to an all weather pitched patio, making indoor outdoor living very easy.
- A second sheltered patio provides an alternative place to entertain or sit and watch the children play. There is ample room for a pool or a workshop, if you wish.
- Three minor bedrooms are nestled around the family bathroom and laundry.
- Set well back from the street, there is a lush, broad frontage that your kids will love to play on.
- Conveniently located with a beautiful park at the end of the street and close to shops and schools.
- Additional features include batts insulation; ducted evaporative air-conditioning; ducted gas heating; reticulation; gas storage hot water system; double carport; gas bayonet to family room; garden shed.
- 1994 built by Webb Brown & Neaves on 725m2.