Packed with potential is this family brick veneer 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is LARGER than most. OFFERING:
- Brick veneer house built in 1960’s approx.
- Land size 585m2 approx. Building Size 18s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms, MBIR to main & BIR to others
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry & benchtops, 900mm stove & rangehood, pantry, breakfast bench & vinyl flooring
- LOUNGE: Separate living zone with brick feature wall & timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meals zone with timber flooring
- BATHROOM/ENSUITE: Showers, separate bath to main, single vanities, combined toilets, vinyl flooring
- HEAT: Gas ducted heating
- OUTDOORS: landscaped gardens with established trees, patio, pergola
- PARKING: Single remote garage, 2 off street car spaces
- ADDITIONAL: Under house workshop & storage, access though garage, extensive valley views
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440-$480 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential
- Located near Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Don't wait for the SOLD sign. Call Claudio or Will today to arrange a walk through viewing.
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064