Located in a peaceful location within close walking distance to three beautiful parks, as well as the Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre and two local schools. This great four bedroom home presents with a pool, lush rear garden, two sheds and plenty of landscaping options. Situated on a massive 680m2 block you’ll never be short of space outside to either entertain, sit in the garden or swim/relax in the crystal-clear water! Call Carole or Dan now to view as this one will be snapped up!
4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Patio, Pool, Single Garage.
- Designed to utilise two living areas, this home will suit families, particularly first home buyers with a taste for style.
- Not a lover of those hot summer days? You will be when you dive into the generous sized pool. Goodbye public swimming pool lines/ fees, and hello endless summer fun.
- Once you’ve finished frolicking in the water, what better way to dry off than sitting with a tea, coffee or afternoon beer in the lush garden area? Well at this home, you can do just that! Undercover patio provides shade and shelter ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- If pool parties and garden dining wasn’t enough, you can also stroll down to your choice of three gorgeous parks where you can picnic and play in the family ashes series.
- The open lounge to the front of the home is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the working day.
- The heart of the home is the kitchen family and casual dining areas which flow beautifully to the outdoors.
- The four well sized bedrooms will be a bonus for any stay at home parents who want to be there for their kids and keep flexible hours working from home, this one could easily support a small family as well as a home based business.
- Evaporative ducted air-conditioning, 3 separate ceiling fans and a gas bayonet will ensure that you and your loved ones will be at a comfortable temperature all year round.
- The convenient central bathroom also acts as a semi ensuite to the main bedroom and is neighboured by a separate WC, so arguments in the rush hour before work will be minimised.
- If working on your latest hobby, home maintenance or gardening idea is more your thing, then you’ll be able to neatly and conveniently store all your equipment in the two generously sized and lockable garden sheds.
- Waiting in traffic and school queues will be a thing of the past for young families. With two choices of primary schools well within walking distance, you’ll stroll past the traffic and be home before you know it.
- Or, why not pop into the Wyatt grove Shopping Centre on the way home, between the Woolworths, BWS, Multiple Restaurants, Café, Vet, pharmacy and much more you’ll be able to find all your daily needs. If you’re a fitness fanatic, you could even squeeze in a workout at the affordable 24/7 gym!
- Ample parking for boat or caravan is a big plus!
- Other features include: Solar hot water, option for additional side access, blow in roof insulation, security alarm system.
- This home was built in 1988 and is on approx. 680m2