Hidden away at the end of a quiet court and backing onto the estate' natural reserve, this gem of a property is positioned away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Situated on a generous 770sqm approx. block, this property utilises its space perfectly, presenting excellent indoor spaces and a spacious outdoor entertaining area with generous backyard. With an as-new 3-phase powered workshop in the backyard, the property ticks all the boxes for growing families, investors and the home-bred tradie. Now available for one lucky family to call home!
This magnificent property offers:
- Four generous bedrooms, all with BIRs
- Master bedroom features a grand ensuite with stone benchtop, spa and shower, large WIR and ceiling fan
- Central timber kitchen with wall oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Seperately zoned living areas with an open fire place setting the ambiance as you enter the home. The family & dining area, overlooked by the open plan kitchen
- Covered outdoor area with pitched roof perfectly set up with built in mains-gas barbecue
- Ducted heating throughout and split system A/C in family/lounge
- Down lights throughout give the home a modern feel
- Double lock up garage as well as a huge workshop/shed for the handyman with 3-phase power
- The spacious block leaves an enormous backyard for the kids to play
- Solar panel system knocking down those energy bills
Completing the picture is the great location of this property. Conveniently located walking distance to P12 College and Amberly Park Shops. Within a couple minutes’ drive are several other schools including Waverley Christian College, Trinity and Strathaird Primary Schools. Nearby shopping districts include the newly built Casey Central and Fountain Gate Shopping Centers. Access to M1 Freeway and public transport is quick and easy.
Call to register your interest quick as this property will not be on the market for long.