Surprisingly spacious and versatile, this home combines an extended floorplan with an extensive list of features. This really is a fabulous all-seasons entertaining home waiting for you…!
- Brick veneer house built in 1970’s approx.
- Land size 561m2 approx. Building Size 26 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: Bed 1, 2 & 3 with polished timber flooring, bed 2 with mirrored built in robe & bed 3 with built in robe. Studio or 4th bedroom with painted concrete flooring, exposed brick walls, wall heater, bathroom & rear access
- KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry, laminate benchtops, gas cooktop and oven, double sink, pantry, tiled flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone with polished timber flooring, split system
- 2nd LIVING/MEALS ZONE: Tiled flooring with air-conditioning unit and gorgeous views
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone with polished timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Main bathroom with shower, single vanity, separate bath, fan, skylights, tiled flooring & combined toilet. 2nd bathroom with shower, combined toilet & single vanity
- HEAT/COOL: Split system heating & cooling & air-conditioning unit
- OUTDOORS: Decking, paving, alfresco, lawn, garden beds, landscaped, fruit trees, planter boxes
- PARKING: Three carspaces, remote control driveway gate
- ADDITIONAL: Fly-screens, gas HWS, linen closet, under house storage, workshop, broom cupboard, studio/man-cave, timber balcony, timber staircase, solar power system (3kW)
- POTENTIAL RENT: $420 - $460 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone – Schedule 1
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks, shops and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 60/90 days
Don't leave it till last minute Call Claudio or William today to inspect….
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064