Spread over 2 levels this much loved family home has been immaculately maintained and updated over the past 20 years and takes full advantage of this prime Frankston South location, and yes...it is within the Frankston High School Zone. With a flexible floor plan that can be enjoyed by all stages of family living, deciding who gets which bedroom is likely to be the hardest decision you will need to make.
Ideal for entertaining the property offers:
- Fully fenced on approximately 2700m2 of established gardens
- Access from both Overport and Seaview Roads with an asphalt drive through driveway
- Choice of 3 living areas
- Large Formal lounge room with fireplace, spacious light-filled wet-bar, and massive views across the treetops towards the bay. Watch the boats go by from the comfort of your own lounge chair.
- New modern kitchen with quality appliances, plenty of bench space and loads of storage
- Family room with doors leading out to one of the private patios, as well as plenty of built-in cupboards
- 2 king size bedrooms both with walk-in-robes
- The Master Bedroom has a walk-in-robe, updated extra large ensuite and peaceful outlook over the treetops and beyond
Downstairs you will find a self-contained wing currently set up as a private Master suite which could easily be utilized as a theatre room, rumpus room or pool room.
- Shower/toilet/vanity area
- Large bedroom space
- Living space with well-appointed kitchen
- Doors leading out to the pool and entertaining deck
- Under house workroom, perfect spot to potter around
The grounds are ideal for entertaining and offers:
- Decked pool and entertaining area, wonderful place to enjoy in the warmer months
- Tennis court that has seen many a game of tennis and currently being used to safely ride bikes, play ball, basketball, or simply run around
- Much loved and cared for established gardens creating a parklike feel to the yard
- Vehicle access to the rear garden, perfect for trailer/boat or caravan parking
Walking distance to great schools, primary, secondary as well as kindergartens, and a choice of parks and reserve to visit, the weekends can be spent local with many hours of fun to be had. Frankston South is a wonderful place to bring up a family so give Janice Dunn a call on 0402 285 698 to arrange your own private tour.