This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a premier garden apartment in St Lucia. We have clear instructions from our overseas client to sell.
The dimensions of the outdoor areas give this property more of a townhouse feel and provide so much more than most apartments. You will love hosting family and friends for alfresco Sunday breakfasts, long Saturday lunches or Friday evening BBQs. And little ones will love rambling around in the safe haven of the garden while you keep a watchful eye on them from the kitchen or living areas.
Elegant, luxurious and low-maintenance, this is the perfect apartment to enjoy all that living in St Lucia has to offer whilst cherishing your return home to the sanctuary of your sun-dappled entertaining patio and garden, light-filled open-plan living, chic kitchen and luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms.
And the level of finish and attention to detail is exquisite:
- ideal northerly aspect benefiting from pleasant breezes
- the expansive, fully tiled patio spreads out before you through two sets of tri-fold stacking doors from the living areas
- ducted air climate control throughout
- stainless appliances including built-in microwave and gas cooktop, stone benches and quality tiling throughout the kitchen
- tall ceilings, modern cornices and recessed lighting
- luxurious bathrooms with long vanities
- modern colour scheme throughout in natural hues
- hidden laundry including tumble drier
- security alarm system plus security screens on all windows and sliding doors
- useful, dedicated additional storage room immediately adjacent to the property’s front door
The Master is spacious and features its own private courtyard beyond double sliding doors, his and her walk-in-wardrobe and sumptuous ensuite beyond.
The second bedroom has mirrored built-in wardrobes and privacy screening beyond the window to the garden.
And the private and especially spacious study off the living area makes working during the day or going online after dinner convenient and quiet for all. The study’s location and dimensions means it’s even suited as a third sleeping area for short-term guests.
The secure garage with visitor parking has wide access from the street and this property benefits from a dedicated parking spot exceedingly close to the apartment’s front door meaning not far to go with shopping bags.
Built in 2010, the quality, solidity and maintenance of this pristine, modern development is a striking benchmark for others to aspire to.
Make St Lucia home in this adorable property nestled among the parks and within easy city access.
We look forward to welcoming you to this gorgeous home.