Get ready to soak up the summer sun with this immaculate, fully-renovated 3-bedroom home, superbly positioned beachside of the Nepean highway just 900m to the soft golden sands of Birdrock Beach. Set on a secure, low-maintenance, blank canvas block of 688sqm (approx.) where you can add your stamp to the landscaping and the kids can run around safely, this is a perfect opportunity for young families or couples, downsizers or investors looking for a no-fuss addition to the portfolio.
Inside crisp white walls and polished concrete floors provide a fresh and up-to-date ambience throughout whilst a functional floorplan effortlessly meets the demands of modern living. Comprising a lovely light-filled formal lounge with open fireplace, an open-plan family room with tastefully modernised S/S kitchen and meals area, 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and a beautifully updated bathroom with bath & shower. Sliding doors from the lounge take you out on to a terrific undercover alfresco area, just the spot to enjoy lazy post-beach summer BBQ’s or simply kick back with a cold drink after a busy working day. And if you need a change of scene, simply stroll down to the gentle bay beaches for a dip or wander along the amazing Esplanade cliff top walking tracks where stunning views across Port Phillip Bay are sure to lift the spirits.
Move straight into this impressive home and start enjoying the convenience of a location within effortless reach of Benton’s Square, Mt Martha Village & Main St, local schools, the beaches and transport links. Whether you’re ready for a holiday escape or permanent seachange this is the one. Call Joel Hood to find out more.
• Immaculate 3-bedroom BV beachside property
• On fully fenced 688sqm (approx.) block
• Fully renovated interior with polished concrete floors
• Lounge with open fireplace
• Open-plan family room/meals area
• Modern kitchen with S/S 900mm rangecooker & S/S dishwasher
• Luxurious family bathroom
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
• Split system A/C
• Good sized back yard with garden shed
• Convenient location walking distance to the beach, Benton’s Square shops, schools and transport