Offering exciting options for renovation, redevelopment or a brand new home site, this four-bedroom home promises a sensational family lifestyle in a location that can't be beaten. Developers will be enticed by the block of approximately 697m2 while keen first home buyers, investors and families will appreciate the endless potential to renovate, extend and further add their finishing touches to make this their dream home.
- Weatherboard house built in 1960’s approx.
- Land size 697m2 approx. Building size of 15s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: Bed 1&2 both include mirrored built in robes with floorboard flooring. Bed 3 includes a built in robe with floorboards. Bed 4 contains carpeted flooring.
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry, laminate benchtops, gas cooktop, range hood, electric oven, double sink, pantry, breakfast bench, dishwasher, tiled flooring
- MEALS: Open plan meal zone with tiled flooring
- LIVING: Open plan living zone with tiled flooring
- SECOND LIVING: Additional separate living room with floorboards
- BATHROOM: Shower over bath, single vanity, fan, strip heater, tiled flooring
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry, shelving, single trough
- HEAT/COOL: COONARA wood heater, gas heater X1, evaporative cooling
- OUTDOORS: Swimming pool, paving, alfresco, landscaped
- ADDITIONAL: Linen closet, shed, garage/workshop, home office/teenage retreat
- PARKING: Car spaces available in the driveway, carport,double garage, garage
- POTENTIAL RENT: $460-$490 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood Residential Zone – Schedule 1
- Located near the lovely ‘West Street Shopping Village’
- Located between Gowrie and Glenroy Zone 1 station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90/120 days
Buy this unique home today by calling one of our friendly team members Marwan or Donna. It won’t last long!
Marwan Abdulwahed: 0420 647 396
Donna Younis: 0407 665 087
*** PHOTO ID REQUIRED UPON INSPECTION ***