A striking home with intricate and unparalleled attention to detail, bespoke brilliance and designer style the likes you’ve never seen before. With high quality finishes this house is not to be missed! Inspect today before it’s too late…!
- House, brick veneer & rendered, built in 1960 approx, renovated 2014-2016 approx
- Land size 584m2 approx. Building Size 22s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 3 bedrooms with polished timber floors and BIR’s
- KITCHEN: Vinyl wrap cabinetry, Caesar stone benchtops with 900mm S/S Ariston appliances including a Miele dishwasher, double sink, pantry, breakfast bench, appliance cupboard, built in wine rack, polished timber floorboards
- LOUNGE: Open plan zone with polished timber floorboards and built in cabinetry.
- SUNROOM: Polished timber floorboards, ceiling fan and 6 panel stacker doors
- MEALS: Open plan zone with polished timber floorboards and ceiling fan
- BATHROOM: 1200mm shower with separate spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles and single vanity, fan, WC
- POWDER ROOM: WC, single vanity, tiled flooring
- HEAT/COOL: Gas ducted heating and split system heating & air-conditioning
- OUTDOORS: Pergola with ceiling fan, landscaped gardens with lawn, garden beds & established fruit trees
- PARKING: Carspace for 3, garage / studio
- ADDITIONAL: Attic space, self-contained studio/garage, LED lighting throughout, ceiling fans, water tank, Gas HWS
- POTENTIAL RENT: $440 - $480 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Neighbourhood residential zone
- Located near the lovely ‘West Street Shopping Village’
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Don’t let this one go, contact Claudio or William today to inspect this beauty….
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064