Comfort and ease, this charming two bedroom corner home is walking distance to Pascoe Vale Road shopping hub, Glenroy Station and schools. The property includes:
- Brick veneer renovated corner dual occupancy/house, built in 1994 approx.
- Separate Title = NO BODY CORP FEES EVER!
- Land size 227m2 approx. Building Size 11.5 s/q approx.
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms, robes, bamboo hardwood timber flooring
- KITCHEN: Timber cabinetry, laminate benchtops, S/S appliances, pantry, bamboo hardwood timber flooring
- LOUNGE: Open plan living zone, Bamboo hardwood timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan living zone, Bamboo hardwood timber flooring
- BATHROOM: Shower, separate bath, single vanity, separate toilet, floor to ceiling Italian tiles
- HEAT/COOL: Gas wall heater, split cooling/heating system, AC
- OUTDOORS: Courtyard with crushed rock, garden beds, landscaped, new timber fencing and gate
- PARKING: Single garage + 2 secure off-street car spaces
- ADDITIONAL: Corner block, sep title, holland block out blinds, roller shutters, fly screens
- POTENTIAL RENT: $375 - $395 p/w approx.
- ZONING: Residential zone
- Located a short walk to Wheathsheaf Rd & Pascoe Vale Rd Shopping strips
- Easy walking distance to Zone 1 Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km’s North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 90 days
Don't delay Call Claudio or Will to inspect today….
Claudio Cuomo: 0419 315 396
William Spyrou: 0404 999 064